Friday 8 February 2008

Telstra, you bunch of cock-suckers.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.

I have, recently, gone through the highs of realising that ADSL2+ was available, and the lows of realising that no, it wasn't, in
my area and that it was only being offered through non-Telstra. WTF? Had they... On second thoughts, just go here to read my thoughts about it.

Well, today news came through that Telstra was considering
activating ADSL2+ on their exchanges because the Australian Consumer and Competition Commission, or whatever the fuck ACCC stands for, wasn't planning on regulating it, which means that they were holding back. You have got to be fucking kidding me.

Put your hands up if you still think that making Telstra a private company was a
good idea for Australians. Anybody? You? Wrong! Stay behind after class and I shall attach the electrodes personally.

Now this: Helen Coonan, who is
ex minister for telecommunications, because her government got fucked in the ass by the electorate a few months ago, has weighed in to bitch about this, classic behaviour for an ex-Howard minister, and say... Oh fuck it, I can't be bothered. Go here and read it for yourself, courtesy of Australia's most arrogantly named newspaper, The Australian, if you care.

Jesus fucking Christ, are they serious? They were denying a service to customers because the ACCC might make it difficult for them to compete as a business? I'm going to ask that question about do-you-think-it-was-a-good-idea again, and this time if you insist that privatising the main provider of telecommunications services in this country was good I am going to shoot you. But I warn you, I will start with the kneecaps and work my way up.

No comments:

Search This Blog