Thursday 17 May 2007

Cool toys that go beep and fold up!

It takes a lot to excite me about new hardware designs, simply because there have been so many already. I didn't even get excited when the iMac turned into a lampshade. Although I admit to having been excited when it turned into a tablet that wasn't really a tablet. And I claim that Apple dropped an opportunity not turning it into a proper tablet.

Anyway...

This is really, really, cool. I could do without the bulk and the SUV-ish ruggedisation, but slim that down into something that won't yank your pants off your hips and it'd be an extremely cool design. Complete with QWERTY thumb-board. And it's a mobile phone.

Now, who's going to pick this up and run with it and make it work? Anybody? I'm waaaaaiting....

No comments:

Search This Blog