Saturday 12 May 2007

Fucking bat-shit idiot

(Edit: Fixed the link...)

I work with neurological disability, I have worked with mental health (still do, only not as the primary focus) and intellectual disability and other forms of impairment or poor functioning or impaired development of the brain or cognitive processes.

So this made me too mad to think of a coherent response. I will just say that Dante in all his lurid imaginings did not conceive of a hell suitable for this level of abject deriliction of duty as a parent. And I speak as someone who doesn't like children, doesn't want children and doesn't want to have to deal with children. John Travolta, you chose to have children. Your religious beliefs do not prevent your current actions from being abuse. Burn in hell.

No comments:

Search This Blog